While I was having a warm slice of this peanut butter banana bread with a cup of coffee, I was just thinking “I wish I could mail all of my subscribers a slice of this”. Then you’d guys know why you subscribed in the first place 🙂 Most people would tell you to let this cool completely, but no, not I. Eating this warm and adding chocolate chips on top is a must. This was incredibly moist and delicious.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp peanut butter
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup butter milk
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl mix the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the softened unsalted butter and peanut butter.
- Add the brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, and bananas and mix until combined.
- Add all-purpose flour and buttermilk to the mixture, make sure to start with the dry ingredients and finish with the dry ingredients.
- Scrape the sides and bottom of your bowl and pour the batter into a greased 8 1/2 x by 4 1/4 by 2 1/2 inch loaf pan.
- Using a spatula spread the batter evenly and add the semisweet chocolate chips on top
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 55 minutes.
- Serve warm and Enjoy!