This keto breakfast sandwich consists of a homemade everything bagel, bacon, cheese, and egg. Super easy to make and absolutely delicious. The ultimate low carb, keto-friendly, and gluten-free breakfast recipe.
If you enjoyed this keto mcgriddle sandwich then this recipe is right up your alley. Keto breakfast recipe ideas usually come to me late at night when I’m craving something comforting. You will absolutely love this quick and easy keto bagel sandwich. Preparing the dough is super easy and assembling the sandwiches is even easier.
Ingredient’s You’ll Need
- Almond Flour
- Baking Powder
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cream Cheese
- Olive Oil
- Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Cheese Slices
How To Make Keto Breakfast Sandwiches
Prepare the bagel dough and bake the bagels. While the bagels bake, fry the bacon and eggs. To assemble the sandwiches, simply add some cheese, bacon, and egg to the baked bagels.
Can I Freeze The Bagels?
Yes, absolutely. Place the bagels in an air-tight container and freeze for up to 3 months. Let them thaw at room temperature before heating up.
- Cook the eggs any way you prefer, sunny side up, over-medium, or even over-hard.
- Sausage patties and turkey bacon work with this recipe as well.
- Omit the everything bagel seasoning and leave the bagels plain.
- Season the bagels or stuff them with anything you’d like, caramelized onions and garlic would be great additions.
- Enjoy the bagels with some cream cheese or on its own.
Once you make these delicious keto breakfast sandwiches, you will never want a regular sandwich again. These are just super good! Let me know if you have any questions regarding this recipe.
More keto Recipe Ideas…
You can find more delicious recipes and cooking tutorial videos on Youtube and Facebook.
Keto Breakfast Sandwich
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp everything bagel seasoning
- 8 strips bacon cooked
- 4 eggs cooked
- 4 slices of cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, baking powder, and half tablespoon of seasoning and mix well.
- Add mozzarella and cream cheese to the bowl and microwave in 45-second increments until the cheese is completed melted and forms a ball of dough. Should go through 2 cycles.
- Add the egg to the bowl and vigorously mix it or use your hands, just make sure the egg is fully incorporated into your dough.
- You will want to make four balls of dough. Roll them each into a ball and gently push a finger through the center to make a nickel-sized hole. Place on parchment paper and repeat on the other three bagels. Make sure the bagels are two inches apart.
- Use the olive oil and brush the bagels on top and top with remaining seasoning.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until a nice golden brown forms on top.
- While the bagels bake, cook the bacon and fried eggs to your liking.
- Assemble the breakfast sandwiches and enjoy!
So quick and easy!! And tastes clean.