This right here is my favorite bread in the entire world. Cheese and garlic. Simple. This goes with everything. Pasta, turkey? You name it. Serve me a taco and a piece of cheesy garlic bread and I won’t even question it. A slice of chocolate cake and a piece of cheesy garlic bread? Bring it on.
Best part? It is so simple to make. Of course, we’re not going to make the bread from scratch. Why would we do that? Buy a load of bread, prepare some softened garlic butter, add some cheese, and throw it in the oven. That simple.
Cheesy Garlic Bread
This super simple cheesy garlic bread recipe is the perfect companion for a pizza or pasta dinner night! The perfect amount of cheese and garlic makes this side dish irresistible.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Italian
- 1 loaf Bread
- 4 tbsp softened unsalted butter
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the softened butter, chopped garlic, parsley, and salt.
- Slice the bread in half.
- Smear the bread with the prepared butter.
- Add the mozzarella, cheddar, and oregano.
- Place it in the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese completely melts.