Spinach Artichoke Dip Bread topped off with mozzarella cheese and baked to perfection. When you’re entertaining, recipes like this one never fail. Serve this alongside Spaghetti and Meatballs and you’ll be in heaven!
Crusty French bread is the best bread for the spinach artichoke dip. Although, why not just combine it all? Instead of preparing the dip and bread separately and having everyone double dipping, this is the way to go.
Combine all of the ingredients to make a delicious dip and then smear it all over the bread and bake. So easy.
A creamy delicious dip made with finely chopped spinach, cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, fresh garlic, and artichokes. If you slice a loaf of French bread in half you will have enough dip to cover both sides.
This was so good, even those picky eaters who don’t like artichokes are going to ask for seconds!
How to make spinach artichoke dip bread
- You can mix in the mozzarella cheese with the spinach dip but I prefer placing it on top so those picky eaters don’t see too much of those greens. You want this to have crispy edges and remain cheesy and hot in the center. Super easy to make, this is all you have to do:
- Finely mince the fresh garlic and fresh spinach. Roughly chop the artichokes and then combine the spinach, softened cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, minced garlic, and artichokes in a large bowl. Using a serrated knife, slice the French bread lengthwise.
- Spread half of the spinach mixture on one side of the bread and the remaining mixture on the other half. Cover with mozzarella cheese and then bake for 10 minutes and broil for 1-2 minutes.
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Fresh Spinach
- Fresh Garlic
- Canned Artichokes
- Softened Cream Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Mozzarella Cheese
- French Bread
- Salt to taste
Can I Freeze This Bread?
Certainly! After you prepare the spinach artichoke mixture and spread it all over the bread, wrap it in foil and then place it in a sealed plastic bag. When you’re ready to use, let it thaw at room temperature, cover with mozzarella cheese, and then bake. You can also prepare the spinach artichoke mixture and refrigerate until ready to use.
Can I omit the extra cheese on top?
Absolutely! Bake it with just the spinach artichoke mixture and it will still taste amazing.
More Easy and Delicious Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
Spinach Artichoke Dip Bread
- 1 loaf of French bread sliced lengthwise
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh spinach
- 8 ounces canned artichokes
- 3 garlic cloves finely minced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a serrated knife, slice the bread lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, mayo, and sour cream.
- Stir in the spinach, garlic, and artichokes. Check for seasoning.
- Divide the spinach mixture amongst both slices of bread.
- Cover the bread with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes and broil for 1-2 minutes uncovered.