You definitely don’t need to order pizza now that you’ve stumbled upon this recipe. Kids love helping out with this recipe. I’ve made this a couple of times with my little cousin and if I wasn’t her favorite cousin at the time this certainly helped seal the deal. This is doughy and cheesy, think Chicago style pizza. So so good.
Pizza Monkey Bread
This cheesy pull-apart monkey bread is the perfect alternative to ordering pizza. It’s super easy to make and will please the whole crowd.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4-6 servings
- Category: Side
- Cuisine: Italian
- 2 cans Pillsbury buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup pepperoni
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes *optional*
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray a bundt pan with some cooking spray or you can use some butter. Just so that nothing sticks
- Cut each biscuit into 4 quarters
- Drizzle some olive oil, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, and mozzarella cheese on top of the biscuit quarters and give everything a mix
- Place biscuit quarters into the bundt pan and add extra cheese and pepperoni if needed.
- Grate some fresh parmesan cheese
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes or until done