You definitely don’t need to order pizza now that you’ve stumbled upon this recipe. Kids love helping out with this recipe. I’ve made this a couple of times with my little cousin and if I wasn’t her favorite cousin at the time this certainly helped seal the deal. This is doughy and cheesy, think Chicago style pizza. So so good.
Pizza Monkey Bread
This cheesey bread it a perfect way to eat pizza without ordering take out. It’s quick fun and easy.
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 65 minutes
- 2 cans pillsbury buttermilk biscuits
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup pepperoni
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes *optional*
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray a bundt pan with some cooking spray or you can use some butter. Just so that nothing sticks
- Cut each biscuit into 4 quarters
- Drizzle some olive oil, oregano, parsley, red pepper flakes, and mozzarella cheese on top of the biscuit quarters and give everything a mix
- Place biscuit quarters into the bundt pan and add extra cheese and pepperoni if needed.
- Grate some fresh parmesan cheese
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes or until done