This honey sriracha air fryer salmon will change your life! Juicy, flaky, packed with flavor, and cooked in under 10 minutes. All you need is salmon, honey, sriracha sauce, cooking spray, salt, and an air dryer. Don’t have an air-fryer? Make this delicious salmon in the oven or stovetop.
It took me a while to purchase an air fryer because I am ALWAYS late to the party! I’m so happy I bought it because cooking salmon has never been easier. This honey sriracha salmon was so tender and flaky. The top caramelized a lot but it tasted amazing. If you don’t own an air fryer but would still like to make this, simply bake the salmon in a preheated oven at 400 degrees F for 16-17 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked through.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Cooking Spray
Top tips for the Perfect Air Fryer Salmon
- Make sure to spray the air fryer basket.
- Salmon can be bland even if you marinade it so make sure to season with salt.
- Take the leftover honey sauce and cook it in a saucepan for a couple of minutes or until thickened. Spoon it over the cooked salmon and vegetables.
- Remove any bones from the salmon before cooking.
What to Serve This With?
More Delicious Salmon Recipes…
- Crab Stuffed Salmon
- Creamy Garlic Salmon and Shrimp
- Pan-Seared Salmon with Lemon Butter
- Cajun Salmon and Shrimp
Honey Sriracha Air Fryer Salmon
- air fryer
- 1.5 lbs salmon
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- salt to taste
- cooking spray
- In a small bowl, mix the sriracha sauce and honey. Mix well.
- Season the salmon with salt and pour the honey mixture over the salmon. Let it sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Place the salmon in the air fryer and set it at 400 degrees for 7 minutes. Enjoy!