Marinated succulent shrimp, this is the perfect make-ahead recipe for a large gathering. Ready in under 5 minutes and Low Carb and Keto-Friendly.
Yes, I never remove the tails because all the garlic chunks and juices like to sneak in there. Plus, the shrimp appear larger. One of you lovelies requested a shrimp recipe without white wine and I thought this was the perfect recipe. You technically don’t have to marinate the shrimp overnight but this is the perfect recipe if you want to make it ahead of time.
This can be an appetizer or a main entree, your call. Bets part about this recipe? It can be prepared in under 5 minutes.
Succulent Marinated Shrimp, the most delicious and easy recipe! A crowd-pleaser for sure.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 8 minutes
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add the olive oil and minced fresh garlic to a small skillet and cook over low heat for 1 minute.
- Let the oil and garlic mixture cool completely.
- Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
- Place the shrimp, oil and garlic mixture, hot sauce, parsley, and hot sauce in a plastic bag and mix it thoroughly.
- Refrigerate it for an hour or overnight.
- Let the shrimp come to room temperature and cook over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes along with the oil mixture.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Double the recipe if serving more than 2 people.
- Serving Size: 2 servings
Keywords: marinated shrimp, shrimp marinade, shrimp,