Appetizers and snacks are a must for your 4th of July party! These savory appetizers are delicious and super easy to make. You’ll find dips, meatballs, sliders, and a variety of chicken wings.
1. Buffalo Chicken Sliders
My family can’t get enough of these buffalo chicken sliders. They’re super flavorful and made with simple ingredients.
2. Hot Crab Dip
Everyone loves a delicious homemade dip. Serve this hot crab dip with saltine crackers, ritz, or chips.
3. Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Add your ingredients to the slow cooker and forget all about it and enjoy your party!
4. Chicken Empanadas
These chicken empanadas are super delicious and easy to make. Your guests will devour these in minutes!
5. Fried Deviled Eggs
Deviled eggs are a must for the fourth of July! If they’re fried, even better.
This guacamole will instantly impress your guests.
7. Air Fryer Honey BBQ Wings
Have a full grill or stove? Make these honey bbq wings in the air fryer!
8. Veggie Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
A healthy treat for those who just want a light meal. Everyone will enjoy these delicious roll-ups.
9. Honey Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
Bite-sized appetizers with all the flavor! Serve them with toothpicks on a platter.
10. French Dip Sliders
Sliders are so much better than sandwiches for large crowds. These are so delicious and perfect for the 4th of July!
11. Honey Lemon Pepper Wings
I love deep-fried crispy chicken wings coated in honey lemon pepper sauce. Nothing beats it!
12. Hot Cheesy Corn Dip
Feel free to use fresh, frozen, or canned corn for this recipe. It’s one of my favorite corn recipes!
13. Candied Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs
These deviled eggs will be a hit for your next 4th of July barbecue! They’re savory, sweet, crispy, and packed with flavor.
14. Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Perfectly crispy chicken wings cooked to perfection in the air fryer.
15. Hot Honey Chicken Tenders
These chicken tenders are fried and then coated in a homemade hot honey sauce. Serve them with blue cheese, ranch, or extra hot honey sauce.
16. Tuna Melt Sliders
These are guaranteed to be a new family favorite!
17. French Onion Dip
Enjoy this dip with tortilla chips, crackers, or veggie sticks!
18. BBQ Chicken Nachos
Nachos are a must at every get-together.
19. Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
These can be eaten on their own or served as a side dish.
Tried any of these 4th of July appetizers? Please leave a star ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating in the recipe card below and/or a review in the comments section further down the page. And consider following me on Facebook, Instagram, or Pinterest!
4th of July Appetizers: Deli Style Macaroni Salad
- 1 lb macaroni pasta
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp celery salt
- 2 carrots finely shredded
- 2 celery stalks finely diced
- 2 scallions finely sliced
- 1 red bell pepper finely diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the macaroni pasta in boiling salted water according to package instructions. Allow the macaroni pasta to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- While the pasta cooks, prepare the dressing. In a large bowl, combine the mayo, vinegar, mustard, sugar, celery salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Mix until well combined.
- Add the carrots, peppers, scallions, and celery to the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Stir in the cooked pasta and season generously with salt and pepper. Add more mayo if needed and enjoy!
- If making this ahead of time, stir in some extra mayo and a splash of water right before serving. Also, make sure to check for seasoning.
- Classic deli macaroni salad doesn’t include eggs but feel free to add hard-boiled eggs.
- Want to make it extra flavorful? Add some extra herbs like basil, parsley, and dill. Also, green peas and shredded cheddar cheese go great in this too!
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Most of the time the dressing sits at the bottom of the bowl, so make sure to mix well.
- Garnish with fresh scallions or paprika, if desired.