Creamy coleslaw is a classic side dish that is typically served at BBQs. Make this is under 5 minutes!
Other summer favorites include BBQ Chicken Nachos, Hawaiian Macaroni Salad, and Creamy Sriracha Coleslaw.
Nothing better than topping off a BBQ pulled chicken sandwich with some creamy coleslaw! Honey Butter Fried Chicken also goes great with some coleslaw. Store bought coleslaw mix is a time saver, I highly suggest using pre-shredded coleslaw. All you need are 4 ingredients to make this delicious coleslaw.
What do I serve with Coleslaw?
- Coleslaw Mix
- Salt, to taste
How to Make Creamy Coleslaw
Preparing a big bowl of coleslaw is probably the easiest thing you’ll do this summer, all you have to do is:
- Mix the mayo, sugar, and vinegar in a large bowl.
- Add the coleslaw, mix well, and refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour.
Can I add more mayo than the suggested amount?
Keep in mind that the longer the coleslaw sits in the fridge, the creamier it will get.
More Delicious Summer Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
- Potato and Egg Salad
- Egg Salad Sandwiches
- Roasted Potato Salad
- Buffalo Shrimp
- Southern Fried Corn with Bacon
- 14- ounce coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- salt to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the mayo, vinegar, and sugar.
- Stir in the coleslaw and mix well.
- Season with salt (optional)
- Refrigerate for a minimum of one hour.
- Enjoy cold.