Tuna Salad Sandwich made with simple ingredients and ready in less than 10 minutes!
This easy tuna salad recipe along with Macaroni Chicken Salad and Hawaiian Macaroni Salad are my favorite summer recipes.
Have you started craving sandwiches and sliders yet? Summer is fast approaching and nothing beats a quick tuna salad sandwich with a cold glass of lemonade. After a long day of work, nobody wants to make a three-course meal in a hot kitchen. This tuna sandwich is made with some of my favorite ingredients, mayo, fresh lemon, scallions, and sweet relish. Yes, sweet relish is my secret ingredient and once you add it there is no turning back.
How to Make Tuna Salad Sandwiches
Probably the easiest recipe in the entire world, this is all you have to do:
Mix the mayo, sweet relish, scallions, fresh lemon juice, canned tuna, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
Place about 1/4 of the tuna salad on soft bread or toast and enjoy!
Ingredients You’ll Need:
- Canned Tuna
- Sweet Relish
- Salt and Pepper
- Use this exact recipe to make a tuna melt.
- Serve this on crackers, toast, onion rolls, on top of lettuce, or a tortilla wrap.
- For a lighter version, use yogurt instead of mayo.
- Want to spice it up? Add some chopped green chilies
- Want a little crunch? Add some finely chopped celery.
More Sandwich Recipes You’ll Enjoy:
- 2 5 ounce cans of tuna, drained
- 1/2 cup real mayo
- 1 tbsp sweet relish
- 3 tbsp scallions
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- bread of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the mayo, tuna, sweet relish, scallions, lemon juice, and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Serve it on sliced bread with a couple of salted tomato slices and lettuce.