Learn how to make corn pudding casserole with this easy and delicious recipe! Crispy on the outside and moist on the inside.
This corn pudding recipe is super easy to make. Place everything in a bowl and mix. That’s it. The oven takes care of the rest. This is a wonderful side dish for Thanksgiving. I love this with some roast chicken as well. This isn’t supposed to resemble cornbread texture so do keep that in mind. It’s pudding. It should be jiggly and moist 🙂
You can certainly get creative and throw some jalapeno in there! Green onions and bacon as well if you’re going for a savory corn pudding.
But definitely follow this exact recipe before you let those creative juices start flowing. Just so you know what you’re working with.
Delicious and creamy corn pudding casserole made with corn, eggs, milk, butter, sugar, sour cream, and cornstarch. Perfect for a Thanksgiving side.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings
- two 17 ounce cans cream style corn
- one 14 ounce can whole kernel corn drained
- 5 eggs
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup unsalted melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, sugar, and sour cream until well combined.
- Stir in the creamed corn, corn kernels, cornstarch, salt, and melted butter.
- Place the mixture in a buttered oven safe 9×13 dish.
- Bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes.
- Serving Size: 8 servings