Corn Pudding Casserole that is crispy on the outside and moist on the inside!
This corn pudding casserole recipe is super easy to make. Place everything in a bowl and mix. The oven takes care of the rest. Did I mention that this is a wonderful side dish for Thanksgiving? I love this with some Juicy Roasted Chicken as well. Corn pudding isn’t supposed to resemble cornbread texture so do keep that in mind. It’s pudding, it should be jiggly and moist.
Can I add some additional ingredients?
Get creative and throw some jalapeno in there! Green onions and bacon as well if you’re going for savory corn pudding.
- two 17 ounce cans cream style corn
- one 14 ounce can whole kernel corn drained
- 5 eggs
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- 4 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup unsalted melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, sugar, and sour cream until well combined.
- Stir in the creamed corn, corn kernels, cornstarch, salt, and melted butter.
- Place the mixture in a buttered oven safe 9x13 dish.
- Bake for 1 hour and 5 minutes.